Can you believe it’s already 2017? Many have waited for a New Year to make changes. We call them new year’s resolutions.
Life is too short and many of us take it for granted that we’re going to be around to fulfil all our desires. We wait for another day, another week, another month, to make that change. We don’t realise that we won’t all have another opportunity, to make that change.
So, when you really want to do something and you have that desire within you to make that change, don’t wait for tomorrow, or the day after, or next year. Make that change now…and like Mahatma Gandhi once said, “Be the change you want to see”
- Is there someone you want to forgive and need to forgive?
- Is there a course you want to study?
- Is there a book you want to read?
- Is there someone you want to say sorry to?
- Do you want to stop drinking excessively?
- Do you want to stop taking drugs?
- Do you want to stop fighting?
- Do you want to lose weight?
- Do you want to get rid of your depression?
- Do you want to stop cheating?
- Do you want to stop lying?
- Do you want to live a life that is true?
- Do you want to be someone that YOU can be proud of?
- Do you want to make those you love feel loved and happy?
- Is there a place you want to visit?
- Is there someone you want to say “I Love you” to?
- Is there someone you want to make proud of you?
- Is there a holiday you want to go on?
- Is there someone you want to marry?
- Is there something crazy you want to do?
Do it NOW. There is no time like NOW to be all that you can be, say all you want to say and do all you want to do.
Don’t wait for tomorrow, it may never come…
Don’t take LIFE or PEOPLE for granted, if something in your life is not the way you would like it to be, do all that you can do NOW, to make a positive change.
You only have ONE LIFE, LIVE it to the best of your ability. If you can dream it, you can reach it.